Monday, September 28, 2009

Stinky Pinky




I felt like using the adorable little skunk from Pun Fun (Item # 115054) again and used my flower template I shared originally in this post. *FLOWER TEMPLATE*

All Stampin' Up! Supplies

Stamped and embossed with Iridescent Ice the flourish from Stampin' Up! Priceless set (Item #115052) on the pink card base. Butterfly is made from punched out Stampin' Up! Trio Flower punch (Item# 109183) and cut off one petal and decorate butterfly with White Unibal Signo Gel pen . Sponged sky with dauber and Bashful Blue ink. All coloring is done with Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils. Carefully cut him out and pop dotted him. Added white bow and pierced holes around the flower scene to make it stand out.

I am happy to share my Flower template if you want to make your own. Just leave a comment or email me and I'll send it to you.

That's all for now. Super busy deciding what to take to work on this weekend for a Stamper's Retreat!! Will be baking an award winning Key Lime pie and Down Home South bars for snackies!! ;-)

1 comment:

Laura C said...

Hi Elizabeth. I love your work! As the mom of 5 shelter cats and 1 rescued dog I am so happy to know that you are working for the cause.

Would you be able to email me your flower template? ccmdj@aol.com

Thanks