Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Card Inspiration


I wanted to share some cards I made recently for friends and classes I am teaching. Thought you might like a little inspiration since I have been too busy to share lately. Stay tuned as I am working on some mini-tutorials to share on my blog as well.

*********************TULIP THANKS *********************

All Stampin' Up! supplies were used to create these cards. I wanted a decorative border for the sentiment used on the tulip card, so I altered a piece punched from the Curly Label Punch (item # 112966). Cut it in half and then snipped the sides off to frame the sentiment on Very Vanilla punched from the Small Oval punch (item # 107304).


*******************CARDINAL CHRISTMAS *******************

The Cardinal Christmas card would be a nice card for reproducing to send out for the holidays. All you need is a lovely strip of Design Paper to show off the beautiful cardinal image. The cardinal image (item # 111760) is stamped on Very Vanilla card stock. I used my Stampin Pastels to shade the edge of the scalloped oval and pierced each scallop to punch it up a bit.

As always, these cards are available for donations that benefit animal shelters.

Have you started working on your Christmas cards?? Would love to see what you are creating. Link me to your latest creations.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Donna A. said...

Very clever way to use the punches. Love the cardinal card.

leecytx said...

That is the coolest idea for the punches & those colors are just so great together!!! Great job!

Jaspere said...

I love the colors on this one.