Saturday, May 2, 2009
Last weekend one of the many things I did was hang with crafty friends. My "out of the box" designs landed me the opportunity to play with a brand new stamp set released by Close To My Heart. I was a little worried I would disappoint my stamping buds. After a few hours of sleep and my handy sketch pad, I conquered my fears and came up with a few designs. After receiving awesome feedback, I decided to share with my blogging friends. The stamp set is shown above. It's called TREETOPS. The first thing I designed was a clown!!
* eyebrow - curved tree trunk, stamped and colored in black marker
* light pink cheeks, blue eyes and orange hair all different tree tops.
* mouth Stampin Up large oval punch w/top portion cut off & white gel pen
* nose 1" circle punch
* free hand cut his overalls from scrap paper
* buttons and faux stitching on overalls
* Fiskars star template for star
* Cuttlebug font for number 3
GOOD TIMES set for the "Celebrate" sentiment embossed in white and used stars w/ Versamark for background interest.
What do you think?? Are you interested in seeing the other designs I made from this set??