Thursday, April 30, 2009

You forgot the crunchies!!


Our morning feeding routine consists of canned food while we are getting ready and as we are walking out the door we give the babies hard food that we refer to as "crunchies". Our little angels remind us very sweetly every morning to be sure and give them "crunchies". Thursday morning I decided they could stand to lose a little weight, so I left without giving them any "crunchies". This is what we arrived home to. A not so sweet reminder that we forgot their beloved "crunchies". Someone decided to take out their frustration on the paper towel roll. How's that for Cats With Attitude! Gotta love em! ;-)

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

We also call our dry food "crunchies". Not only are our cats spoiled enough to have them available 24 hours a day, but they have their choice of two kinds. I've never had a paper towel roll shredded from disatisfaction yet. So I guess I'm now warned :-)

JenMarie said...

My cat shreds pt too!!