Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day Card



This is just one of the Mother's Day cards I designed this month. I love the Stampin' Up! Embosslit dies. They cut and emboss in one swoop making it so easy to create a quick card. I used my daubers to add shading with ink. Markers were used to add shading to the leaves and the butterflies. I always use markers or my white gel pen to decorate die cut or punched out butterflies. It adds so much. Once you discover this, you are sure to decorate your butterflies too. I'll bet money on this starting a trend. Stampin' Up Little Leaves dies for the leaves and the Texturz Plates to emboss the white card stock. You can easily swap out the sentiment and use this design for any occasion. Just choose your colors and this card comes together quickly. Now go create! ;-)

3 comments:

Donna A said...

Lovely card. Simple, yet elegant.

Robin Feicht said...

Wow! Your cards are so cute. Why are you a demonstrator? Love all the texture in this card.

Becky said...

This is so pretty, love the flowers and gorgeous textures