Saturday, July 18, 2009

Winter Post Medallion




Shame on me. I have other commitments and orders I need to work on, but my mind is in overload with ideas, so I created a winter card after I finished posting the Rich Razzleberry Wedding card. Same technique, just different theme. The Medallion stamp can be used as a snowflake or wreath. I created a little ice skating scene with Winter Post set (item # 111780) and Lovely As A Tree (item # 115026). Added Dazzling Diamonds to the tree branches, ground and edge of ice pond. Cut out the ice skating couple and pop-dotted. Inside flap uses snowflakes and sentiment from Snow Swirled set (item # 111690). Organza ribbon tops it off. All supplies are Stampin' Up! and if you would like to place an order with me, visit my website HERE.

7 comments:

Melany said...

Very creative! Love everything about this card...

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh! This is so clever. Way to go. I will be casing. TFS

leecytx said...

This is even more beautiful in person!! AWESOME job & brillant creativity!!!

Kayleen said...

I LOVE this. Just precious. Did you use your Circle cutter for the white circle? I'm having a heck of a time with mine -- can't seem to get the paper to stop moving around with the cutter. How did you do it?

Kayleen
http://kayleenscreations.blogspot.com

PocketsOfInspiration said...

WOWZA! This lovely.

Thanks for the visit today.

Sara Smeby said...

You are SO SMART! :) What fun! Thank you so much for sharing! :) Warmly, Sara
www.studio-sara.com

Donna A said...

Great job. Your going to have lots of card casing going one with one.