Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Card Class Time


Sorry I've been missing. Busy buzzing around with so many projects. This week I am designing cards for my card class. This is one of them and I will include these in the next "Available Cards" update, coming soon. The other cards designed for my class will be Christmas theme.



I need to update the available cards for the animal shelter donation cause. All are sold out! Many thanks to the fabulous R.H., L.D. and R.C. of Houston, Texas for supporting my efforts in helping animals. Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is gorgeous! Love your colours, the white gel pen detailing the arrangement...fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love all the flowers!

Amber said...

Love this card! Great flowers and the colors are gorgeous!

Marie said...

Love what you did with all these flowers! Great card!!