Friday, August 1, 2008

I Ruff U


This week has flown by. Have had lots of fun making cards and working on jewelry orders. I'm gearing up for some more card classes. My first one went so well, the ladies scheduled another one. I'm so flattered! I love sharing this art form. I have another card that can be swapped out with one of the card packs available. The sweet puppy on the card is stamped and then I colored him in with colored pencils. For a touch of whimsy, I embossed the red paper with little paw prints. This card is available for those wishing to donate to animal shelters by purchasing a set of my hand made cards. I will be back this weekend with some more cards.

2 comments:

~Tonyia~ said...

Hey, I just want to thank you for what you do, I also am a huge animal lover!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwww Elizabeth this is so cute!!!! And yes that is a BIG HUGE chocolate bar that you commented on, on my blog! :) Thanks for stopping by!