Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Elf Shoes Card and Video Tutorial



Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers!!!

Finally I am back up and blogging and have a video tutorial for you! I had several waiting to be posted the past few months, but haven't been able to get them to load to my computer. I finally figured out what the problem was.  So check back often because I will be updating with videos on a regular basis. The first one is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. It is a pair of Elf Shoes using the Stampin' UP! Curly Label punch.  Leslie, one of my very talented stamping buddies, showed me how to make little elf shoes at a Demonstrator only retreat in October. She also gifted me with this Fall broom table decoration made using the Petal Cone Die!
  Isn't it wonderful!

Here is the card I made using the elf shoe. 
Items used to create the elf shoes are
Curly Label Punch #119851
1/2" Circle Punch # 119869
Owl Builder Punch #118074
You may purchase them at my website HERE.

And here is the video tutorial for you.

Please take the time to leave me a comment if you like my video.
Go make something cute! 

1 comment:

Benedicte said...

Great tutorial, Elizabeth!!
I love the cute shoes :-)