Friday, March 23, 2012

Convention & Pre-Convention Events


Stampin Up! annual convention is in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah July 18-21, 2012. A ultra-fabulous event for all active demonstrators - you won't want to miss it!

Check out this link to get a sneak peek video of what Convention is like!
~~*VIDEO*~~

Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I can do this every day! Helping others express themselves in new and exciting ways! I love what I do!!

Besides being incredibly fun, filled with surprises, tons of prizes, and inspiring from beginning to end, there's lots of opportunities to rejuvenate and spark your creativity and business. Best of all you can reconnect with friends and make new friends from all over the US and Canada. I will be arriving Sunday July 15th with my downline group The Fussy Cutters!!

A wonderful group called Late Night Stampers has pre-convention activities and events - be sure to take advantage of special LNS room reservation rates and activity bundle packages~! I plan on attending all of them!! If you have followed my blog since the beginning, then you know Sherrill Graff has hired me several times as one of her sample designers. I have so much respect for her integrity and the inspiration she shares with those wanting to improve their lives. She truly Lifts, Inspires and Teaches.

The stamp camp and the shoe box swaps will be the only single ticket item available for sale from this point forward. Also, the only way to get the WOW's and the Friday night 75+1 swap now is to get the Mini Bundle.

Not a demonstrator yet? I can help with that! Just email or call me for all the information on how to join the SU family and get ready for Salt Lake City!!

No comments: