Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kindness and a Card


First I want to thank all of my blogging friends for taking the time to leave a kind comment regarding the loss of our little Zenia. I still catch myself calling out to her at bedtime and in the morning when I would normally roll over and kiss her little head because she would always sleep right next to my head or on my chest. It's still a rude awakening when I realize she isn't there. It helps to know there are others who understand the loss of a beloved furry baby. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have been staying extremely busy to keep my mind off of it. I have some cards to share and a baby brag book. For now I only have time to load the card. One of my favorite stamp sets for boys or men is the Alien set by Stampin' Up! called GREETINGS EARTHLING (#113810) I love using the birthday set CRAZY FOR CUPCAKES (#111618) and cutting out the little cupcakes as embellishments. I do that a lot with that stamp set. Fun, fun, fun!! I hope these sets make it to the new catalog that debuts July 1st!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: