Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bed Lumps

Like most cats, ours love to bury under the covers. When this occurs, we affectionately refer to the cat hiding under the covers as “bed lump”. Eventually one of the other cats jumps on the "bed lump" and rides it like a cowboy. :-) In this photograph, Jasmine was attacking "Kona, the bed lump". Jasmine hops off bed lump and Kona sneaks to the edge of cover. Kona throws back the cover to attack Jasmine. I was thrilled when I got the shot. It captured the moment perfectly as Jasmine reared back with surprise. Gotcha!!


I hope this brings a smile to your face. >^..^<

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a great photograph!!

I can see this as one of those cards you buy that uses old family photos. You know, the ones with the snarky comments inside?

Lydia Fiedler said...

I love your blog - just found it. And I know just what you mean!!!

Check my blog and click "creatures" for some funny kitty pics. :)

Thanks for sharing. I'm adding you to my reader!!

Lydia
www.understandblue.blogspot.com