Thursday, November 18, 2010
Just a quick post to share what I have been working on. I'm taking orders for my Mini Holiday Albums and thought I would share some little sneak peeks!
I'm using the Jolly Holiday DSP by Stampin' Up! All supplies are Stampin' Up!! If you would like to purchase supplies from me to make your own Mini Albums visit my Stampin' Up! website. I can make 4 mini albums from one pack of the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper. Isn't that a great deal!!
OR You could take advantage of the amazing Sign Up offer Stampin' Up! has going on until November 30th.
Monday, November 15 through Tuesday, November 30 ONLY
Two Starter Kits (Standard or Digital) worth $310-320 are on sale for $87.50 which is 50% off the regular price!
* Starter Kit worth $310-320 but on sale for $87.50 = NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN deal - just like a SUPER SALE but without the pushing, shoving or fighting for a parking spot!
* If you pay $87.50 for up to $320 in products, it is LITERALLY getting $232 in products absolutely FREE.
Here are a few:
* Extra 10% off your first order of $150+ within the first 45 days. A $150 order is eligible for free hostess benefits. Your $150 in product is worth about $183 with the freebies yet this special discount would bring the price down to $105. And this order counts towards your minimum.
* You can earn free stamp sets via our Stampin' Start program.
* You get the first 2 months of your demonstrator website free if you sign up right away and that allows you to welcome online orders 24/7.
Please follow these steps:
1. Click here or paste this into your browser: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/elizabethstamps/startyourownbusiness
2. Find Start Your Own Business (far right)
3. Click on Join Now (left column)
4. Enter password = queenrubberlover
All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT © Elizabeth Hurst. Original artwork is shared for your inspiration and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests.